Dave Spence's blog
As you may have heard, low appraisals are becoming a BIG problem for many potential buyers and refinancers, as home… Read more
With the awful flooding that is currently going on in over 15 states in the country, we thought this topic… Read more
Advantages for Buyers
Seeking a Realtor to assist you in finding a home should not be a daunting task. Since 2002, I have met the needs and expectations of clients by making service a priority. Day or evening, you can be assured I will answer your call, email, or text. Do I know the area? I have called Winchester home since 1988, so no matter what type of home you wish to purchase (townhouse, farm, or luxury home), my knowledge of the town is second to none.
I am honest, hardworking, and seek only the top real estate professionals to assist my client with their purchase and negotiating a value meeting your satisfaction. From the introduction to a mortgage professional to the home inspector and then legal representation from a settlement agent/ attorney at the closing table, I make sure the transaction runs smoothly.
Five Helpful Facts For Buyers
- To start the home buying process, you must be prequalified by a reputable mortgage lender.
- Always get a home inspection to make sure all systems and subsystems are in satisfactory condition and the house is up to local code requirements.
- See if the home you are purchasing requires flood insurance based on the most recent flood maps provided by FEMA.
- Ask your real estate agent for a resume to make sure they are fully qualified to represent you and know the area where you plan to purchase to give you the best advice.
- If the property uses a septic system, institute a clause in your contract to have the system serviced by a licensed and insured Septic company to service the distribution box, septic tank, and drain field to assure proper working order & condition
I am committed to adding value during every step of your home buying process. To learn more about this process or to contact me, please click here.